Saturday, May 24, 2008

jumbled rambles

Is it really a compliment when people tell me they're jealous I'm good at tetris? Can I reply with saying I'm jealous you're good at having a life? Obviously I have nothing better to do than play tetris. At least if it was some other game, like some game that actually took a lot of "skill" then it could be taken as some sort of compliment.

It's really sad, I was thinking, if you're life theme song, is a whole cd of breakup songs. If those are the songs you love and want to listen to everyday to give you a boost to get through life. Isn't that why though that breakup songs sell?

Is it really hard to just do something for yourself every once in a while? Is it too hard to say no just because you don't want to hurt their feelings when in reality they only keep asking because they don't want you to miss out and they care about you enough to keep asking, because they know you're stubborn? But what if you just really don't want to do it, you aren't in the mood or whatever, and you have to make up some sort of excuse. Is it worth it to say no if you have to make up an excuse, if you're not bold enough to tell them the whole reason, or is it okay and even one step forward instead of one step back because at least you're standing up for it and saying no, actually taking some time for yourself?

Does anything in movies, actually ever happen in real life? Hmm...I guess not, so why am I still dreaming for that fairytale?

Does anyone even actually read my blogs? Or do I just ramble to the world wide web? Could I post something outrageous and have no one actually know? Let's not try that though...

No comments: