Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Response to Nightmare?

If you want to understand this post in the least bit, I suggest you go back and read my post "Nightmare?" from May.

So I told you all that I was giving up that dream of mine, and it was true. I did. And I haven't looked back since. He is the greatest man I've known. He is the standard I will hold guys to, but he is not the one for me. And I finally know that and can say that with a smile on my face. Not a fake one, but one of satisfaction. One of hope. And one of knowing that he has made a difference in my life for the better. I only wish I could have been the same. Unfortunately I doubt that because he knew me at the worst of my times. 

I'm done saying maybe. I'm done wondering. I'm done being in charge of my own future. I've learned to love surprises. I've learned to be amazed. I can't wait to see where God takes my future, who He puts in my path.

I wish all the best to you, dear sir. I know you will succeed in whichever way you choose. I know the girl you end up with will be the luckiest girl alive, but that doesn't change the fact of the matter. I may never see you again sir, though we will be in closer vicinity than we have been for the past year. It's okay. You were put in my life for a reason; you have become a chapter in my life. I'm moved on, and I only wish I will see you someday in life with a smile on your face, as always.

When no one could, you pushed me towards Christ without even knowing it. Thank you for being faithful to the God who's saved us all. To Him be the glory for our lives. 

That's all.

No comments: