Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Wrap Up

So we're supposed to write about three things want to get done at APU.
I have no idea.
#1 I want to make some sort of difference. I want to change somebody's life. Maybe that's just like wanting peace in the world but I don't know, that's what I would love to do! I think that being a developer and wanting to help people succeed and being an arranger and having empathy I can listen to people and help them figure things out and plan and I don't know, maybe that could happen.

#2 I want to get so much closer to God while I'm here. I don't know how any of my strengths, except maybe belief that would help me in that area because I will stand firm in what I believe and if I get into situations where I am tempted to waiver in that, I know that I can still stand strong because of my belief.

#3 I want to be myself. I know, that sounds obvious, but at the same time its not completely obvious. For too long I've worn the mask around everyone, but now I don't care, I get to be who God wants me to be, who I actually am and I don't have to hide behind anyone or anything. If I don't want to be around someone, there's no one forcing me to be. If I can't be myself around someone, I don't have to be around them at all. I'm not sure how my strengths apply except that they are who I really am and so it allows an outlet to show who I actually am.

That's basically all I can think of. Maybe it's too general but thats all I'm here for.

No comments: