Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Issues

As many of you know, I have dealt very much so with all of these issues. I know that I still continue to struggle with all of it daily, especially with body image, and my control issue with food. I am so excited though because God is pulling me through. Because of so many people encouraging me to eat, or just asking me to eat with them, I'm finally back up to being able to finish an entire meal. That is only by God's power because I haven't finished a meal in who knows how long. =) Thank you to everyone who has encouraged me in that. As far as the rest of the issues go, many of you know my struggles, and I'm working through them. All of the stories I've heard, whether in beginnings or just in our group, have encouraged me that I am not alone and that I can still get through it. I can battle this addiction. It's been hard, no doubt, but I am getting through it. I've been cleaning from one thing for two months and clean from the other part for one. It's exciting guys! I can't wait to see where God takes this. He's even been giving me three or four different friendships that have allowed me to see truly how I am to be treated as a child of His, and what a healthy friendship with a guy actually looks like. Thank you so much to those guys too!!! You guys are seriously amazing and helping me restore my life to the way God wants it. This is an excting, but painful process, and I hope that as I go through it, that you will all support me and be there with a helping hand, as I know I want to be for those that are still stuck in it. =) God is good. plain and simple.

No comments: